Friday, May 24, 2013

One Amazing Start to Summer Break

Today I awoke and went up to school. I know what you're thinking, "School's out." You are right. Due to the migraine yesterday, I left school with work that still needed to be done in order to come home and relax. I was EXHAUSTED. I was happy, but also tired. The week had been non-stop, and I had not been able to stop and just rest. I didn't realize how tired I really was, as I slept eleven hours. *grin* Today I woke up a whole new gal! *grin*

After going up to school and checking out, SUMMER BREAK OFFICIALLY STARTED FOR ME! *grin*

So tonight I went to FCF because Jon Thurlow was recording his new LIVE album. We were invited to come and worship as the album was recorded. *grin*

For over an hour, he led us in some AMAZING songs. Some were songs that we already knew, and some were brand new to me. I'm SO EXCITED for the album, based upon what songs we did tonight. I stood there at one point and thought, "This is an amazing start to Summer Break." I LOVED IT!!! *grin*

The coolest part?

HE'S LEADING AGAIN TOMORROW (SATURDAY) NIGHT!!! *grin*

Yep, I'll be there.

I LOVE SUMMER. *grin* Just in case you didn't notice.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT...WITH A SUMMER BREAK! *grin*

No comments: