Saturday, May 04, 2013

I'm Back!!!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

If you don't see me very often in person, I do this really good "Hi" when I see someone that I haven't seen in quite a while. It typically brings laughter and smiles all around when it happens for everyone. *grin* Well, "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

I think I just took the longest break from blogging that I have since I've lived in KC. Perhaps not, but it has been quite a while. So much has happened that it's more than I could ever share. At this point though, I do want to share a few things. *grin*

First off, thanks to all who have sent me messages and prayed for me. My last post was an example of true life, sometimes there are highs and lows in life this side of Heaven, and the support I received was priceless. So, THANK YOU! *grin*

Since I posted last time, I've spent a lot of time in prayer. While that isn't new to me, it has been a healthy thing and He has been so faithful to answer prayers in ways I never would have expected. It all started out at camp.

I had shared some things with Him prior to camp (things that aren't important to you) and He started answering them out at camp. I didn't expect them to start being answered out there, but He is not one to waste time either. *grin* I like that.

Over the past couple weeks, He has continued to set up circumstances that have brought a *grin* to my face. I won't share all of them, but I have been constantly thanking Him for each experience. I love that He is so faithful to answer my prayers, even when my idea of how they should be answered isn't His best for me. He always takes care of His kids!!! *grin*

I promised an update on the bunion fun I'm having. *grin* I got the new shoes this week, and have worn them for two days at work. I have a ten day exchange window, and in order for the exchange to take place, I can only wear them indoors. Surprisingly, I do like them. I am going through my typical "breaking in" phase of shoes, which means it will take me a while to really feel like part of me. That being said, I think the shoes will be a good solution to get me through camp this year. I also have a tentative appointment set up for a consultation for a possible second opinion. I am wanting to check all my options. *grin*

Finally, I am in awe of Him and how He teaches me daily. My word for 2013 is TRUST. He has been showing me over and over again how much I can truly TRUST Him, and how faithful He is to answer my prayers, even the hardest, deepest ones that are between just us. *grin*

If you're struggling, keep praying and watching. He has something amazing around the corner for you.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GOOD.

No comments: