Saturday, June 29, 2013

MONSTER'S UNIVERSITY *grin*

Hey!

I've been meaning to write this post for several days, but Jay has taken up residence on my lap the past few nights. I love the furry kid, so the laptop hasn't really been used lately. (Speaking of which, I hear him coming now from upstairs. We shall see how long my post lasts. *giggle*)

I went with my younger brother to see the latest Pixar film, Monster's University. I was more excited than I expected to be when we got there, but didn't let it show too much. *grin* I'm an adult who loves Pixar movies. Well, the Word does say to have a child-like heart. *grin* I still have that kind of heart, I don't think I lost it. *grin*

I don't want to ruin the movie for you, because I'm sure you want to see it too.

I do want to share that I REALLY liked it. It was full of laughs, and I smiled for most of it. It was a REALLY good story line and I know I will be purchasing it when it comes out on DVD. *grin* It was a lot of fun, from start to finish. There was plenty of humor for adults and kids. It was GREAT.

I HIGHLY recommend you see this film. You will enjoy it from start to finish! *grin*

LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments: