Wednesday, July 10, 2013

It Amazes Me...

...the difference between a day with a migraine and a day without. *grin*

I was going to post this on Sunday, but I didn't.

I had a migraine on Sunday and today, which is odd because I don't get them that much any more, but it happened. I had gotten so used to NOT having them, that having them has really made me ponder life with pain again.

I clearly take it for granted that I'm NOT in pain the majority of the time. Or at least that's the revelation I received today. I am typically not curled up on the couch with a heating pad, so today was somewhat frustrating to me. I prayed, took 2 migraine pills, and some pain reliever in the correct amount of time. It kind of amazed me, honestly.

It's summer. I should be ENJOYING the break.

Granted, it wasn't awful. I mean, the DVR and I are good friends anyway, so it wasn't exactly torture. *giggle*

However, now that I feel better (small headache still here) I am amazed at how bad I felt.

Life is too short for this.

However, I'm now pondering how there are millions of people in pain everyday.

I'm blessed. It was one day. I'll be fine in the morning.

I guess I'm gaining a larger heart for those in pain regularly. I seriously feel for them.

So, I'm not really at the end of my pondering, but I did want to share it tonight.

I am blessed, even with a migraine here and there.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GOOD...without a migraine.

No comments: