Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Why Do I Do This?

Okay, calm down, it's not anything big at all. However, I have been pondering. *giggle*

I LOVE to read. If you've read this blog for any length of time, you already know that. I mean, LOVE to read. *grin*

So recently I started a book that I thought would be GREAT. It was out of my usual genre, so I was excited to try it. So, I jumped into it, with excitement. Then it turned out to be a dud.

Here's the kicker, I'M STILL READING IT.

Why do I do that?

Why do I read something that I don't even like?

Well, I want to see how it ends, true.

But, I'm not enjoying it either. *grin*

I have 15 pages left. Yes, I counted.

I have 3 other books waiting for me.

I'm excited, it will be nice to have something NEW to dive into.

I'll keep ya posted.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GOOD...with a good book.

No comments: