Friday, December 20, 2013

Break Time!!! *grin*

At 4:20pm today, my Christmas Break officially began. I have definitely been looking forward to today. *grin* I LOVE my job, but I will also admit that I am in need of some down time. At the same time, I'll be doing a little schoolwork here and there. It works for me, I can't sit still and just watch TV or a movie all day. *giggle*

As usual, I am eagerly anticipating Onething 2013. I will be working in the bookstore, which is cool. I'll also attend the evening services, which I'm looking forward to as well. These four days are my favorite four days of the year, so I'm a little excited about it. *grin*

I also have three books in my "want to read" pile, which is good because a winter storm is headed our way in KC. I'm hoping for snow, as we haven't had any significant snowfall here yet. *grin*

Jay is asleep beside me. I'm tired too. We're headed into two weeks of staying up last reading and getting up late. I LOVE IT! *grin*

Today was fun though. We had our sing-along at school, which is always a highlight for me. I even participated in the assembly by holding my KU flag in front of everyone to have KU cheered on. Of course, um, that wasn't exactly well-received, but I was still in the "nice" category instead of "naughty" on the projector. *grin* I was also included in the elf-yourself dance video. We have a lot of fun in our school. *grin*

Now to relax.

Life.
is.
AWESOME.

No comments: