Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Joy of Reading *grin*

I have had a lot of posts running around in my head, but I will admit, I have had more fun READING lately than I have in quite some time. At first it was just the joy of the Kindle, and the Goodreads app (love, love, love that app!), but it is now the book Divergent that I'm reading. I tell ya, I am cheering for this girl in this book much like I cheered for Katniss in The Hunger Games series. They are similar, but different, and I was hooked from the first page of the book. *grin*

I find myself motivated to get schoolwork done so that I can read the book. I am enjoying the Kindle, but I will admit, this book has hooked me and would have hooked me even if it was the actual hand-held book. *grin* It has made me kind of fall in love with reading all over again. *grin* I love it.

So, while I have about 5 other posts running around in my head, I think I'll go read now. Stay tuned for updates on the Divergent Series. If you've already read the series, please don't spoil it for me. *giggle*

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME, WITH A GOOD BOOK!



No comments: