Friday, March 28, 2014

Movie Buddies and Modern Theaters

So, I absolutely LOVE how God gives me what I need without me realizing I need it. In January, He blessed me with a new friend who has blessed me in MANY ways. What I didn't realize is how I was missing that, and missing seeing movies with friends.

In previous places I've lived, I've had movie buddies. I've always enjoyed movies. Scienceguy has been great to see a movie now and then with me. At the same time, I missed seeing movies with friends locally. Today, He answered that prayer.

Two friends and their kids joined us tonight for Divergent. We went to a theater that is new to me. It has seats that recline, and the food counter had a soda stream that let us do the mixing of drinks. It was cool. I LOVED the reclining seats!

Oh, you're probably wondering how I liked the movie. It was based off the book by Veronica Roth. I liked the book better but I REALLY enjoyed the movie. It stuck closely to the book in my opinion. At the same time, I like the book better because I knew Tris and Four's thoughts.

Overall, I drove away tonight thanking God for my new movie buddies.

I also pray we do that every once in a while.

I had a lot of fun tonight.

By the way, I think I'll always opt for the recliner seat theaters. VERY comfortable.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME.

No comments: