Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Day #3-Highs and a Low

I'm often amazed how much I'm attacked after I have an amazing experience with the Lord. While I'm not going to go into depth on what has transpired this week, but suffice to say, it's Tuesday and I've had some stress this week. I've spent some deep time in prayer the past few days, and I'm SO thankful that He's so faithful to me. He is so good to me to give me exactly what I need, and when I need it. *grin*

I believe that life is short. Too short to think too much about the negatives in life.

While today had a rough spot, I REFUSE to dwell there. *grin*

Instead, let me give a few highlights:

1. Due to a former season at work, something really cool happened with someone I work with today. I don't take the success of today lightly. (Ironic it was on the same day of a challenge, I love how He does that.) He amazes me!!! *grin*

2. A friend on FB posted the NICEST thing on my wall. She had no idea of my day, but, she made me *grin* ear-to-ear.

3. The newest IHOP-KC compilation CD came out today. I pre-ordered it, and awoke to it on my iTunes. LOVE the new tunes. The Lord always knows what we need and when we need it.

4. Day #3 of my challenge with the Lord has been very good. I'm seeking Him in some new ways, and it feels wonderful to be on a new journey with Him. *grin*

5. Sometimes the Lord has me walk through something that I can only learn through the experience He had for me, and today was one of those days. It was clear that good will come out of today, for sure. I just pray that I see the good SOON. *giggle*

6. Finally, I came home to Jay, and just played with him tonight. His love, unconditional love, has been a gem tonight. I didn't walk away today from work feeling, "less". I walked away feeling a bunch of emotions all at once. It's no surprise that Jay is exactly what I've needed. *grin*

For now, I want to go read my book.

Thank You Lord, for guiding me through today.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GOOD.

No comments: