Saturday, August 30, 2014

If I Stay *****

Not too long ago I was walking through a favorite bookstore, and I came across the book, "If I Stay" by Gayle Forman. I will admit, I chose it because of the cover and the story synopsis on the back. I don't think I followed ANY of the guidelines that I try to teach my students to follow. *giggle*

I wound up LOVING the book. Due to the fact the movie just came out, I don't want to get into it too much, but I will admit, the book challenged me on SEVERAL levels. It was fun.

Earlier this week, I was invited to see the film today, and I was REALLY happy about it! I kind of feel like a kid at Christmas when I go to see a movie that is based upon a book that I have read. It is a fun little hobby of mine. *grin*

Today I went with friends to see the movie, and we had a FABULOUS time.

I felt that they did a great job sticking to the book. That is VERY important to me. I also felt the actors and actresses did an amazing job too. Yep, overall, I REALLY enjoyed it. *grin*

Next up is Maze Runner (Cannot wait.), Gone Girl (Just got the book today), and Mockingjay, Part 1 (SQUEEEE).

God has really blessed me with some fun movie buddies here.

Finally.

THANK YOU, GOD.

If you have time, you should check out the book and the movie, IF I STAY. Read the book first though.

I warn you, the book is better.

Always.

*giggle*
LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME.



No comments: