Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Year #16 Is About to Begin *grin*

Earlier this week I sent out messages to all the parents of my students entering 7th grade, telling them I have presents for each of them. I heard back from three of the eight parents. I guess that's okay. I'll eventually get the gifts to the kids. It always works out. I'll be honest, one of the hardest parts of my job is that the kids move on. However, I realize this is normal, and part of the cycle of life. I get it. *grin*

I can't believe I'm about to begin year #16.

I feel like I was just graduating college yesterday. *grin*

I have plans for this year to be AMAZINGLY good!

I have already started on my classroom. I love the pre-preparation week. In other words, I like that I can come and go this week on my own schedule. *grin* Next week I'm back on contract time, so I'm trying to enjoy my last week of freedom. *grin*

By the way, two of the kids came by today (with their parents) for their gifts.

They liked what I gave them.

It's okay, they can move on.

Just because they move on doesn't mean they forget elementary school, it just means I have more Middle School events to attend when their parents continue to invite me. *giggle*

LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME!

No comments: