Wednesday, December 31, 2014

ONETHING 2014, DAY #4, So Bittersweet

Ah, the end of another Onething has come to a close. Well, for me anyway. The actual conference has a little over an hour left, but I came home. As much as I've enjoyed the past few years of entering in the New Year in Praise and Worship, I also like the idea of sleeping in the new year. *grin*

That being said, today was another AMAZING day. *grin*

Shuttles were amazing! At one point, I had some cold passengers upset with me, but it wasn't my fault. *grin* I pulled up to the stop at the Conference, and I thought all the passengers were waiting for the hotel shuttle. NOPE. They were waiting for me. And, we had like 3 buses there! Needless to say, Papa Bear came down to the convention center and all was well again. *grin*

I met some FUN people on shuttles though. And I got to pick on a few people because they liked the wrong ball teams. Overall, shuttles were really fun.

I went to the Prayer Room next, and I won't lie, the team wasn't my favorite. HOWEVER, I enjoyed journaling and reading. At one point there was prayer time, and I saw a gal not being prayed for, so I went over and prayed. After that, one of our home peeps came over to me and told me what a blessing I am. *grin* So. Sweet.

Tonight Kari Jobe led worship, and I LOVED it! *grin* She did a GREAT job.

When she was done, I started to leave.

Then I sat down and prayed.

Yep, time to leave.

So, here I am, in PJ's, before midnight. *grin*

So, tonight is bittersweet. I am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow and relaxing.

At the same time, I REALLY enjoyed the conference.

It reminds me a little bit of camp because at the end of camp, it is time to go. *grin*

It's okay though, only 361 days to ONETHING 2015.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME.

No comments: