Thursday, January 01, 2015

2015---A New Year of Possibilities

Day #1 of the new year has been INCREDIBLY nice.

I haven't done a whole lot, which has been sort of nice because the past few days have been SO busy! (In a good way though!) I have taken care of a few chores around here, but have also taken time to cuddle with Jay and relax. *grin* I'm still in my pajamas too! *giggle*

I have spent a fair amount of time pondering the beginning of a new year.

I haven't set any "resolutions", as I tend to back out of them within the first week.

I have pondered some possibilities for change though. While a lot of those thoughts are between me and the Lord, I will say I'm optimistic for 2015. I do hope to make time to blog more, as I find peace when I write. Sure, you don't get ALL my thoughts, as He is the only one who does, but I do enjoy thinking that people care enough about me to read about my little corner of the world. As one student said the day Christmas Break started, "You can't make this stuff up." I could almost write a book of all those things, but I won't. *grin*

I also want to continue to read a lot. Last year I set a goal of 100 books in 2014. I read around 54 books. Unfortunately, the app I use erased the exact number, but I know it was around 54. So, I averaged about one book per week. Not bad for a single working girl. *grin*

My goal for 2015 is 75. *grin*

Today's highlight of the day was texting with a friend who mentioned that my walk with God has always made that person want what I have...I am still smiling. That's my daily prayer, so to know someone has thought that about me, makes me *grin* ear-to-ear!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME!!!

PLEASE pray for Little George...still a roller coaster ride for that family! Thanks for praying. You can also give on go fund me at: http://www.gofundme.com/jbp20g. Thanks!


No comments: