Saturday, April 18, 2015

Open to His Leading

Today when I awoke, I was open to what the Lord had for me. I didn't have anything huge on the agenda, but God definitely had something cool in store for me. *grin*

I went and got a couple amazing young ladies and spent the afternoon with them. I was reminded, again, how people matter more to me than things. The two gals were entertaining to me as they played the Wii. I enjoyed the afternoon, more than those gals probably know. It will not be that long before I have them over again, as four months was too long to me. *grin*

At the end of their time here, I wound up texting with a friend.

God opened up a door for me, and I walked through it.

Long story short, I got to spend some time tonight with a family and a young man that I wouldn't have if I hadn't been open to His leading. Tonight is a night I won't forget. I realize this is a somewhat vague post, but that's okay because I know what I mean. *grin*

Tonight I feel blessed. Lately He's been sharing with me a lot about people, and what they mean to me. I've taken so much for granted, and tonight, I thanked Him for the people in my life.

I am blessed. Thank You, Lord.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AMAZING!!!

No comments: