Monday, June 22, 2015

Movie #1: Summer 2K15: Jurassic World

Today I went to my first movie in a theatre of the Summer 2015 Season. While I thought it would be the new Pixar movie, because I LOVE Pixar films, I was wrong. It was actually Jurassic World. *grin*

I'll be honest, I remember seeing Jurassic Park in theaters. Yes, I'm that old. *grin* However, I did zero research going into the movie today. I figured it was a stand alone film since a whole new generation of kids will be introduced with the new technology to make this one. I was right. *grin*

I enjoyed this movie. It wasn't an award winning movie, but then again I don't always like the ones that win awards anyway. *grin* It kept me absorbed in the action, and I guess I would have been on the edge of my seat if I hadn't been in a recliner. *giggle* This wasn't a movie that a person could easily take a nap in, as it had action, suspense, and even a little romance. There were a few jokes, however that was in there to break up the intense scenes. *grin*

I want to see the following films this Summer:
Inside Out
Pitch Perfect 2
Max
Minions
The Martian (Although not sure when this is scheduled for release)

That's the longest list of movies I want to see that I've had in a LONG time. *grin*

I love Summer Break. *grin*

LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME.

No comments: