Monday, June 15, 2015

Unexpected Blessings *grin*

Today was a lot of fun, and I'm writing this post more for me than for you. *grin*

After tutoring my favorite young gal entering Grade 5, I went over to a friend's house. She had a procedure done last week, so she is homebound for a while. *grin*

Our plan, since school got out, has been to watch TV shows together. The funniest part of it all is that we're talkers, so we're not always the best at watching shows. HOWEVER, they just got Netflix. This could be a dangerous combination for us! *grin*

We did watch a couple episodes of Flashpoint. That was my pick. I think next time should be her pick. *grin* She did enjoy Flashpoint though, which made me smile. *grin*

Another highlight was having one of her daughters come in and join us. We laughed some, and the daughter actually slept a bit. Well, I guess you could say I'm fitting right in there. *grin*

Sometimes I pray for God to answer prayers in a certain way, as if I know what's best for me. I realize I've been praying for friendships this year, and sometimes He surpasses my prayers and gives above what is expected.

Today, I felt like He did that for me. *grin*

I'm still going to pray for friendships. I believe people should have many friends, not just one.

However, tonight I am thankful for the prayer He answered in the friend I spent time with today. The blessings continue in so many unexpected ways, and I feel blessed beyond words.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME...when God answers prayers in the coolest ways! *grin*



No comments: