Friday, July 03, 2015

Movie #3: Inside Out

I'm falling behind on my posts. I think that's what I'm supposed to do though, I mean, it is Summer. *grin*

I saw the movie Inside Out this past Wednesday with two of my favorite people in L.S.

I was REALLY excited because we decided to see it in 3D. I don't know why, but I REALLY enjoy 3D movies. *grin*

This movie, wow, it was amazing! They did an amazing job with telling emotions and memories for this young lady. Gosh, I could write pages on this movie. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a sequel in the future too. Gosh, there are so many ways they could take the next chapter of this story.

It was amazing.

One of my friends said, before we even left the theatre, "I want to see it again."

I can see why, as there was so much going on, I'm sure we missed a lot while watching it.

So run, don't walk, to the nearest theatre and check out this movie!!!

You'll be glad you did.

Trust me on this one.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME.

No comments: