Monday, December 28, 2015

First Snow & Ice of this Winter!

Today we received our first snowfall of the season. I have wanted snow for several weeks now, so I was glad it finally arrived. While it had me stay indoors instead of going to the OneThing Conference, I'm okay with it. Tomorrow (Tuesday) is the day I've been looking forward to for weeks because Amanda Cook will be one of the worship leaders for the 7pm session, followed by Allen Hood. Allen is still my favorite preacher on the planet. *grin*

We got about 2 inches of snow, maybe 3 inches in some parts. I'm fine with that. It looks so pretty outside to see all the white on the ground! It's a little odd, as the grass is actually green due to the mild temperatures lately. *grin*

Jay and I have been semi-productive, but I will admit, I'm enjoying some relaxation. I love working hard at my job, but some rest is always good. *grin*

The next few days will be BUSY, and I am good with that.

For now, I'll get my book and then go to sleep. I'll need plenty of rest for the next few days, as I don't know how much REST I will get.

I love Onething Conference Season!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME...even with missing day #1 of the conference. Truly.



No comments: