Sunday, May 29, 2016

Precious Stones and Prayer Room Time

Ahhhh, I loved today from start to finish. I even enjoyed completing the last of my paperwork for the school year. I'm done, the 2015-2016 school year is officially done for me. *grin* I enjoyed the rest of the day THOROUGHLY. *giggle.

I began my day at church. I have said it a gazillion times, I'm sure, but I LOVE my church. I went to first service because I was serving during second service in precious stones. I loved service. Awesome worship and pastor James gave a good sermon on serving the children of today. Loved it.

Today was my first day leading in the littles in Precious Stones. As kids were arriving, I was praying in my head. There were A LOT of kids, more kids than we had adults. I had met most of them before, so I was blessed by that. One girl and I clearly have connected, and she's a sweetheart. Dramatic, but a sweetheart more than a drama gal. I will admit, I was a little overwhelmed initially, but that faded and I went right in. I loved it. I'm connecting with new kids every time I'm back there, so I walked out smiling. I love that ministry. *grin*

After coming home and eating lunch, I went to the Prayer Room for the first time since November. Gosh it was AMAZING to be there again. I know I'm in the right church for now, and I'm also blessed that I can soak in the prayer room too. Jaye Thomas and Team lead the set I was in, and I loved every moment of it.

Have I mentioned lately that I love living here? *grin*

Well, I'm tired so I think I'll crash. Springer Resort opens tomorrow with some special people coming for a visit. *grin* I LOVE having it be Sunday, knowing I don't have to go to work tomorrow. *giggle*

LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME.

No comments: