Friday, October 28, 2016

Take Courage, My Heart, He's in the Waiting....

I want to take a moment to share something from the heart, even though it's difficult to find words. It is my hope that this will encourage someone who reads this post. Sometimes God shows up, when I least expect it. I love that He can do that. Totally.

I can't even explain why I was on FB on Tuesday night around ten p.m., but I found a YouTube post of Kristine DeMarco leading the song, "Take Courage" at a Worship Nights event somewhere.

Oh. My. Gosh.

I'm not sure who wrote the song. I've attempted to find out for sure, and have quit. I figure it doesn't matter to me. What matters is that in the span of a few days, I'm in a new place.

And I love it!!!

He speaks so clearly and deeply to me in song. I've always loved music.

Always.

This song this week has captured me. I can't sing it all yet, as He's still working on my heart. Singing will come in time.
(I'm not one to carry a tune for the masses anyway.) *grin*

This song has awakened emotion in me that I didn't even know was asleep.

That excites me on levels that words cannot describe.

Totally.

My favorite part is where she sings:

"Take courage, my heart, stay steadfast my soul, He's in the waiting..."

I love how He is so perfect to give the perfect song at the perfect time.

There's so much more in this song for Me from Him. I know it.

In the waiting.... Okay Lord, I'm here...

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME.

No comments: