Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Day #2

Hiiiiiii, again!

Second day in a row to blog. Crazy, right? I mean, I go months and don't make time to blog, off school two days and blog both days. Go figure. *giggle* I will not commit to blogging daily, but I do enjoy it so it will be more often now that school is out. *grin*

My favorite part of break (and we're just two days into this) so far has been not setting an alarm. I'm not sleeping in super late or anything, I just enjoy sleep. *grin*

I will confess I'm not totally done at school. I am, but I'm not. I had to move rooms again, which is part of the joy of my job. However, this move is one that I'm THRILLED about, as I moved into a SPED POD! Yes, we have enough programs that amount to four rooms connected together. I think this will be a gift from God. Totally. *grin*

I have lived on an island of sorts in my world. Obviously, my para is with me and I can't imagine the job without her, so I'm not alone by any means. At the same time, I'd love to have help with some of our littles. I feel like a fish outta water, and I believe the pod will allow for us to share kids and be creative. I ADORE EVERY KID I WORK WITH, so please understand that. I just have some littles that stretch me out of my comfort zone as I am used to big kids.

The crazy part?

I miss the littles already. Go figure. *giggle*

So, I spent the afternoon in my room arranging the room so that it can be used for summer school. I didn't finish, but I almost did. I will go back up tomorrow and finish. Truthfully, I like it without people around. Productivity works really well with music and work put together.

So, the end of the year is character-building for everyone and it's great to be at home with Jay!

Not setting an alarm?

Priceless.

Thank you, God for Summer Breaks. Love my job, but love the breaks too. *grin*

*grin*
Life.
Is.
Awesome.

No comments: