Thursday, March 29, 2018

Bittersweet News

I just did it. I just sent the parents of my students the email.

So I guess it's time to make it public on Social Media. I wonder if it's real if it's not on social media... *giggle*

Here it is:

I am leaving the teaching position I have held here in LS for the past 8 years.

Part of me is smiling and part of me is sad.

At the same time, I know this is the right thing for me right now. I need a change. It may only be for a chapter of my life, but I need something new. I could get into why, but really that's between God and me.

I have been loved on in amazing ways the past several weeks by the few people that have walked through this decision with me. I have prayed MANY hours over this, and I am at peace.

My heart leaps for my students, who each have a little piece of my heart. I know that they won't like me leaving. I am hoping to keep each student's addy and continue to send them Christmas Cards for years to come. Yes, if you've been in my class, you get a Christmas Card every year. *grin*

So, there, it feels good to have the information out in the open.

I'm praying for everyone in this transition.

Typically the hardest steps of faith lead to bigger things than we can think or imagine.

I can't wait to see what's next for me!

I'll let you know, when I know, what God has next for me!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have handled this with the grace and peace that only God can provide. I’m proud of you! Carrie