Saturday, April 21, 2018

Thoughts From the Short Gal

I woke up today thinking that I hadn't blogged in a while. It kinda made me smile because I have plenty in my head to share. As always, this is more for me than you, but if you want to read on, go ahead. I always smile when someone says they read what I take time to write. Truly.

Last Sunday I went on a short road trip with my friend for the Outcry Tour that evening. Words cannot even describe how excited I was to worship with the teams on the tour. We heard Bethel Worship (worth the drive just for them in my opinion!) and Vertical Worship. I'm now a HUGE fan of Vertical Worship and have uploaded several digital disks! I love new music! I would go again just for Vertical Worship leading. All of them could steward the room so well! I loved every minute of it and smiled to be reminded again that I'm not alone in what I think and feel in my Spiritual walk with Him. I often looked out upon the crowd and smiled. From start to finish I loved it!

The other bonus was getting to spend time with one of my favorite people, Karen. Everyone needs someone who can encourage them in their faith, and Karen did just that for me. In a season of change, her words of encouragement touched me deeply. I'll admit, time with Karen is ALWAYS time well spent and our lunch on Monday was priceless! I walked away smiling and blessed by our two hour lunch. *grin* I pray that I can encourage people the way she encourages me. We all need that.

We're down to 25 days of school. I'm happy for that. I could write and write about the ups and downs of my school week, but, I will say that I see the light at the end of this tunnel. Truly. Change isn't easy for me typically, but I am at peace in a way words cannot even describe. Truly. Sometimes looking forward is better than looking backward, and that's what I'm doing. I can't wait to see what He has next for me. *grin*

I had a job interview this week. I'm not going to spend much time on this part of my week just yet because I'm not even sure what God has for me in this, but it was refreshing to see parts of what I've been praying for in the job. I'll definitely keep you posted on this piece of my life. *grin*

I'm going to take a little time to rest today. I've been going, and am in need of some Jay time on the couch! So, until next time, please say a prayer for me if you think of it. I'm walking toward something great, I just don't know for sure what it is yet. *grin*

Thanks for reading! You bless me!
*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GOOD!

No comments: