Thursday, April 26, 2018

Kind Words Matter *grin*

Today my highlight of my day was before my teaching day even started. Someone on staff with me dropped by my room to ask a question, and went on to say some kind things that God clearly wanted me to hear today. She teared up, and I sorta did, but I'm not one to cry easily. If I do cry, I'm either really sad or really pissed/frustrated. *grin* Just telling it like it is! *grin*

So this morning, when the person dropped by and said what she did it lifted my spirits in a way that can't even be put into words. This is NOT meant to be a brag post, I know full well that God is guiding me through this Spring. If you had asked me a year ago that I'd be walking in faith like this, I would have said, "what?" At the same time, I know this is the right time for a change. I don't know what's next, but it blessed me that someone noticed how hard I'm working to end this school year strong.

It made me ponder what would happen if everyone took a moment to say something kind.

I mean, it wasn't a long, lengthy chat, but the words will stick with me for my lifetime.

"How you're handling this speaks to your character."

I GRINNED EAR-TO-EAR.

I don't know what's next for me in terms of a job, but, my goal is to tell at least one person a day that they matter.

I mean, kind words matter.

ALWAYS.

*grin*
Life.
is.
good.
ALWAYS.
Thank you, God for the nudge today.
I'm blessed. *grin*

No comments: