Sunday, May 06, 2018

Pizza House, Springfield, Mo.

This weekend I attended an amazing conference (Live to Love) in Springfield, Mo. While I will post about it another night, I wanted to take a moment and share what I got yesterday for FREE while at lunch at Pizza House!!!

If you've followed my blog at all for a short period of time, you know that Pizza House, located in Springfield, Missouri, is my FAVORITE place to eat pizza. Ever. *grin* My Mom and Dad introduced me to it when I was a kid, and when I rediscovered it as an adult, I became a PROUD sponsor of the establishment. I might have eaten there for dinner Friday and lunch Saturday during our lunch break. *giggle*

Yes, they know me. *giggle*

So, as I was paying for my lunch and two par-bakes to bring home, one of the gals that work there started talking to me. She paused and said, "What size shirt do you wear? I'll give you one shirt for free." I said, "medium". She was gone for a while, and I wondered if she was out of shirts. *giggle* Guess what she gave me...

A PIZZA HOUSE HOODIE!

If you know me, you know hoodies are my FAVE!!!

I laughed and said, "I will pay you for this!"

She said, "no, just post it and advertise for us!" I laughed and said I would do that for sure! *giggle*

I grinned the rest of the afternoon. It was as if God said, "Here, it's a little gift!" *grin*

So, if you are ever in Springfield, Missouri, I HIGHLY recommend Pizza House on Centennial. *grin*

Now, back to my homework.

I miss my weekend already. *giggle*

LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME!

No comments: