Sunday, September 16, 2018

Divine Appointments

I haven't blogged lately, but let me tell you, my mind has been running nonstop. And ultimately I'm amazed at how God has been giving me divine appointments to make me smile and feel His love. I am blessed by everyone in my world. Truly.

For example, Monday I went to Bowling Blind. Long story short, the company I work for creates social events for people who are visually impaired or blind. Every second Monday they go bowling. I loved bowling as a kid, and figured it would be fun. I took someone I know with a vision impairment, and we both had a blast. My favorite quote at the end of the night was my friend saying similar to, "The unconditional acceptance there was amazing." Yep, that sums up the night. I plan to go again, even if my friend can't make it. *grin*

Thursday night we had The Gathering, a Women's Bible Study for the ladies of my church. I'm a Story Teller this year, so I get to lead the table discussion. I did that during the 2016-2017 School Year, but didn't attend last school year due to homework/work responsibilities. It was SO FREEING to be there and not worry about work the next day. *grin* I'm also on the prayer team and got to pray with a woman during ministry time. *grin* Love serving His kids. Totally. Perhaps my favorite part of the evening was when two of the women I haven't seen in a while came over to my table. I enjoyed ALL the ladies at my table. Totally. However, the picture we took is one I ADORE. Gosh, He certainly made me to be around people for sure! *grin*

Today at church....well, let's just say it was the biggest divine appointment I've had in probably a year. I was door greeting, and a gal that I usually sit by during second service came out. I attend third service on the third Sunday because I door greet. Well, so when the service began, my friend came by. Okay, well, we're more of acquaintances than friends. In the midst of our chat, she really ministered to me in a really cool way. God really blessed me during that chat. I walked away so very thankful for my church.

I'm excited for the upcoming week. I am believing for more divine appointments. Totally.

Time to crash. Another work week ahead, but you know what? I'm rested. I am REALLY enjoying the No Homework aspect of my job. Thank You God!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME....I love my life! *grin*

No comments: