Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Maybe....

It's day #1 of 2019.

I have always liked the promise that a new year brings. I've read on social media some quotes that say it's the first page of a new book. Kinda fits my personality doesn't it? *grin* I mean, I love to read, so it feels right. *grin* So, I have been pondering what to write in my first blog for the new year. I spent the past four days at a conference, and one word kept coming to me, "Maybe". *grin* Since then, I've had several other things come to me. I'm hoping some of it is funny, inspiring, and challenging. If not, that's fine. *grin* I blog more for me than for you. *grin*

MAYBE this will be the year kindness takes over our country in unprecedented ways.

MAYBE 2019 will bring people to care about each other instead of judge each other.

MAYBE this will be the year the Chiefs go all the way to the Super Bowl. *grin*

MAYBE this year will be the year the Jayhawks win another March Madness Tournament. *grin* (Can you tell what sport I know more about? *wink*)

MAYBE this will be the year I win a million dollars. *grin*

MAYBE this year there will be a cure for Cancer invented & sold at a reasonable rate.

MAYBE this year God will bring me a best friend with marriage potential. (Hey, it could happen! *giggle*)

MAYBE I will reach my goal in Goodreads of reading 52 books this year.

MAYBE I will be closer to God than ever before. *wink* (Spoiler alert, this will happen. *grin*)

MAYBE I will work my way completely out of debt. (It's always good to have a goal) *grin*

MAYBE this will be the year that people with white skin don't judge people in other colored skin.

MAYBE this year we will cheer each other on in life rather than think negatively about people.

MAYBE the cleaning fairy will show up once a week and dust for me. (Haha!)

MAYBE this will be the year that no one is homeless.

MAYBE this year our president will put kindness ahead of agendas.
(That one is to make you laugh a little. Please don't send negative comments, it was simply to make you smile) *grin*

MAYBE this year my Mom will quit smoking. (Praying for her in this, and YOU CAN TOO!) *grin*

MAYBE this year Ellen will have me on her show. *giggle* Okay, maybe I'll see a taping, I mean, I haven't done anything fabulous yet. *grin*

MAYBE this year I'll declutter my closets. *grin* (I've already started today)

MAYBE this year I'll finally write my bad date book. *giggle*

MAYBE this year I'll visit UPPERROOM Dallas and Bethel Church in Redding, California. *grin*

MAYBE with the start of a new year, more marriages will be saved through prayer.

MAYBE I'll be snowed in one more time before Spring. (Just one day, I like pajama days!) *grin*

MAYBE this will be the best Summer at Camp Barnabas. *grin*

MAYBE 2019 will bring optimism to our nation.

MAYBE 2019 we will treat people in various holding cells for trying to get into our nation with kindness instead of locking them up.

MAYBE 2019 will bring legislation for more gun regulations for civilians.

MAYBE 2019 will not have any mass shootings. (I pray daily over this issue.)

MAYBE 2019 will bring love for young people (and anyone else) who feel suicidal.
(I pray over this one daily too. Emma, you come to my mind A LOT!)

MAYBE 2019 will bring a positive outlook on those who are mentally ill.

MAYBE 2019 will be the best year of our lives.

MAYBE 2019 will have ups and downs but won't knock people down.

MAYBE 2019 will be full of life, laughter, and love. *grin*

I have a friend who LOVES to dream with God, and she's inspiring me to do the same.

I don't know what 2019 has in store for us honestly. What I do know is that we're blessed to get to be here during this time in history. I will continue to give my best in all areas of my life and enjoy the ride.

After all, we only get one life this side of Heaven, and we need to enjoy it!

LIFE.
IS.
GOOD! *grin*

No comments: