Monday, March 23, 2020

COVID STAY AT HOME MANDATE EVE

Tonight's post will be short because I am working in the morning FROM HOME. *grin*

Today was weird. The work day was normal in the office, but it felt weird. It felt like the day before a long break. Normally I love those days, but since we're not guaranteed to be done with the Stay at Home Mandate on time, it feels different. When I went to leave work today, at both offices (went by Mo. to take care of something) we had memorable good-byes similar to the last day of school. I didn't cry, but gosh, we all felt it.

I pray that EVERYONE will take it seriously and we can flatten the curve. I pray that staying at home truly works. I pray that I will be able to stay busy enough at home with work related items.

Above all, I pray that we will all get our "normal" back.

For now, I want to head to bed because I want to be at work early in the morning. Yeah, like 8am. *grin* I love that I won't have a rush hour commute or a gasoline expense for a little while.

I'm trying to find the positives. I consider an extra half hour of sleep and no fuel expense to be a positive.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GOOD.

No comments: