Friday, March 20, 2020

COVID THOUGHTS-Continued

HI!

Another day in the COVID-19 Experience & I did my part and stayed indoors. *grin* Granted, that's partly because of my sinuses, but I am learning that each day brings new information in this Pandemic. These are the moments that show us what really matters in life. I took a portion of my evening and texted people I care about to see how they were doing. It seems everyone is doing okay. We're all navigating this to the best of our abilities.

I'm thankful for Jay. He can feel something is different. This means he's beside me more than usual. I kinda like it. When my mind wanders, he keeps me grounded & reminds me that there's tons of love in the midst of the unusual. *grin*

The amazing thing is all the stories that come out in times like these. Mr. Rogers was right, whenever there's challenges, always look for the helpers. There are always helpers.

I am now limiting my news coverage each day. I find myself getting worked up when I have updates on all day. It really helped today to only watch one national news coverage show and one local one. In that, I was still able to see the helpers:

There are health care workers sacrificing in all sorts of ways for us. ER docs all over who are dying by serving on the front lines.

There are truck drivers making sure items get to the store so that we don't go hungry.

There are people working in the stores to stock shelves & help us in any way they can.

I am so very very thankful for all of those people who are doing their jobs so that we can make it through this time.

If you're one of them, THANK YOU.

For now, I am going to take Jay out, Read, and go to sleep.

My prayers have increased A LOT today. We will make it through this, one day at a time.

Life is good, with the helpers in our world.

No comments: