Thursday, March 12, 2020

Dear God

Dear God,
This week has created some emotions that I didn't expect as I stood at the TobyMac show Sunday Night. Each night's news cast has made me pause. As an adult, I have understood the value of life. I have tried to not take it for granted. 2020 has started out with several friends graduating to Heaven while I don't understand the whole picture. We've talked A LOT this year about that. Now I feel like I'm in a Science Fiction movie with the sports world coming to a stop. I've never seen this, and it has caused me some stress. I want to work from home but the job isn't allowing that. So, I am doing my best. So I have some prayer requests:
Can you help me replace stress with peace, fear with faith, and HOPE where there are thoughts of "when will this end?"

I don't recall ever truly walking in anxiety, but this has brought a lot of emotions to the surface. Please give all of us peace and may we hear YOUR voice above all else.

I love you & know that You are in control.

Love,
Shannon

No comments: