Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Working at Home Day #2

It's another day in the Coronavirus Experience, and well, I'm learning a lot. Today's lessons included:

1. The sun is a gift. I didn't know how much I had missed it until I had it today.
2. Walking Jay is always a good thing to do, especially during a quarantine season.
3. The biggest bonuses of working at home is the zero minute commute and saving cash on gasoline.
4. Surprise visits from my Mom are the BEST! She brought me toilet paper, paper towels, and snacks. BEST. MOM. EVER. *grin* I already knew that, but, wanted to share it so I remember it ten years from now. *grin*
5. A friend from church called and we chatted & prayed. She'll never know how much our chat blessed me.
6. I'll never again take it for granted when I don't have to be on guard when touching hand rails and mailboxes. I washed my hands for a LONG time after the walk. *grin*
7. While I don't want to work from home forever, I am enjoying this season at home with Jay. *grin*
8. I'm about to finish my current read. I'm glad I have a stack of books in my TBR pile. It looks like I might be at home for quite a while.
9. Seeing my Mom, even at my middle-age, is still a gift. Social Distance hugs are memorable. *giggle*
10. Social Media has allowed me to see my former co-workers rocking this virtual learning experience. I'm proud of all of them. I'm not surprised, just enjoying watching from the side lines. *grin*

Okay, time to stop. I want to do some chores before I sleep.

WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER, even though we're apart. *grin*

LIFE.
IS.
GOOD!

No comments: